Want to support Feedback while you learn about food waste?
The Journey of Food is an interactive 30 minute eLearning module, developed by Cloud Sustainability in partnership with Veris.
For just £40 you can support Feedback, and deepen your knowledge and expertise on the causes of waste, the damage it does to our planet, and some of the solutions open to all of us.
The Journey of Food focuses on personal engagement, with the journey beginning at home before moving on to a number of different scenes and environments including agriculture, manufacturing, retail, catering and the waste industry.
Who has this module been designed for?
– Individuals, teams or organisations looking for an introduction to best practice food waste management.
– New staff as part of an induction programme.
– Sustainability champions.
– Senior Managers and Stakeholders.
– Food producers and manufacturers.
– Retail and catering outlet staff.
– Students, Graduates.
– Members of Professional Institutions looking for CPD or SLD. No prior knowledge or experience in waste management is required.
A proportion of every purchase of the Journey of Food e-learning module will support Feedback’s work to end the scandal of food waste.
Any organisation interested in group training offers, or customised learning platforms for their team can contact Cloud Sustainability, mentioning Feedback.