BBC Radio 4 Charity Appeal – Key Information
Feedback is delighted to announce that our Gleaning Network will feature on BBC Radio 4 Charity Appeals.
Feedback is delighted to announce that our Gleaning Network has been selected for a BBC Radio 4 Charity Appeal!
- When? The appeal will air three times:
- Sunday, 21 February at 7.54am
- Sunday, 21 February at 9.25pm
- Thursday, 25 February at 3.27pm.
- Where? Listen live to the BBC Radio 4 (FM 92.4-94.6, LW 198) or online: bbc.co.uk/radio4/appeal
- Who and what? Our Gleaning Network will be presented by Sheila Dillon from the BBC Food Programme
- How? From 7.55am on 21 February to 7.55am on 28 February, supporters will be able to donate online through the BBC Radio 4 website, via phone (0800 404 8144), or via cheque, freeposted to: BBC Radio 4 Appeal (yep, that’s the whole address; please remember to write ‘Feedback’ on the envelope!)
- Kindly note that donations cannot be accepted via the BBC Appeals team before 7.55am on the 21st or after 7.55am on the 28th
Be sure to sign up to Feedback’s newsletter to be kept up to date.
What can you do next?
Feedback never accepts donations from corporate organisations. To achieve our goal of a food system that nourishes us and the planet, we need your help.DONATE WHAT YOU CAN NOW
Do you believe everyone should have access to nutritious, delicious food - without trashing our planet in the process? Sign up to our mailing list to get the latest on our campaigns.JOIN THE MAILING LIST
Follow us on Facebook for updates on our campaigns and opportunities to get involved.Get social
Follow us on Twitter to stay in the Feedback loop.Follow us
Follow us on Instagram to see our work in action.Follow us